Thank you for visiting the Asset Recovery Forum website. By using this website it is presumed that you have read and agreed to abide by the following
- “You” and “your” refers to the person accessing this website and accepting these terms and conditions. “We”, “our” and “us” refers to the Basel Institute on Governance which owns and administers the Asset Recovery Forum website, sometime also referred to as “this” website.
- The Basel Institute on Governance makes reasonable efforts to include up-to-date information on this website. Such information does not represent statements of fact, recommendations, legal or other professional advice. Any and all information is provided without any obligation and on an “as is” basis. The Basel Institute on Governance assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content of this website. The Basel Institute on Governance excludes all warranties and representations as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, correctness, utility or omissions related to this website. The Basel Institute on Governance shall not be held liable for any damages incurred from or in connection to your use of this website.
- You must not use this website in a way that causes or may cause damage to it, impair its performance, its availability or accessibility. You may copy, cite and reference the information from the website for non-commercial purposes on condition that you provide attribution to the Basel Institute on Governance and a link to the following website: http://forum.assetrecovery.org
- Interactive features: This website contains interactive features which include blog(s), comments made in response to such blog(s) or any exchange and discussion made on the website that allow you to communicate with us and each other. You acknowledge and agree that we incur no liability for any damage arising out of or related to the use of interactive features by you.
- User content: User content refers to material, including, without limitation, text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material that you may submit to this website, for purposes of commenting, blogging, and providing feedback and reactions. By submitting user content on this website you grant us a licence to publish it. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted, hosted or published on this website, or stored on our servers. The user content shall neither be offensive, illegal, unlawful, harmful, fraudulent nor related to any such purpose or activity.
- This website is a product of the staff of the Basel Institute on Governance. Any opinion expressed on the website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Chairman or any other Board members of the Basel Institute on Governance.
If you do not agree with these terms, then you must not use this website.