Welcome to the course Source and Application
The method "Source and Application" is the key to prove your bribery / money laundering case if you don't have any direct evidence.
- Use circumstantial/indirect evidence like bank records to prove bribery or corruption
- Get to know the principles of the easy to use, and powerful method Source and Application Calculate the amount of unknown/illegal income of a suspect
- See how international recommendations like the UNCAC support the use of circumstantial/indirect evidence in a bribery / money laundering case
- Learn how to find sources and applications in your case You will acquire the skills to create a Source and Application calculation on your own
- Use a simple Excel template that helps you to calculate the amount of unknown/illegal income Features with interactive assignments, the course provides you the opportunity to master the skills and knowledge.
The course has 7 modules, each is 10-30’ in duration. If you encounter any problems or have questions please join the discussion about this course on the bottom of this page. It’s time to uncover the illegal income of your suspect!
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Get to know Source and Application
Module 3: Complex Source and Application calculations
Complete the course to download you certificate.