Welcome to the course Financial Analysis using Excel
For most investigators, Excel is the tool of choice to analyze financial information.
- In this course you will learn how you protect your valuable data from accidental changes
- Using simple functions you will be able to find transactions that stand out
- The use of filters gives you the power to find exactly the data you are searching for
- Subtotals will allow you to summarize your financial data at an instance
- You will learn how to create interactive summaries using the advanced function of PivotTables in your analysis
- Finally an overview of typical patterns for an illegal use of bank accounts allows you to further explore the possibilities to analyze financial data
Utilizing interactive training modules and practical assignments this course gives you the opportunity to learn the required skills step by step. The course has 9 modules, each is 10-15’ in duration.
It's time to get started on financial analysis using Excel.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Analysing data
Module 3: Create interactive summaries using Pivot Tables
Complete the course to download you certificate.